Wikipedia

Meinungs- und Erfahrungsaustausch zum Thema Suizid; Berichte über gescheiterte Suizidversuche; suizidales Verhalten; Leben mit Suizidgedanken; Hilfestellungen

Moderatoren: Ludwig A. Minelli, Mediator

Antworten
viherimuri

Wikipedia

Beitrag von viherimuri »

Salü !

Für die Ostertage und auch darüber hinaus :
Die englischsprachige Wikipedia sortiert Personen nach Suizid-/Sterbejahr.

Das 20./21. Jahrhundert (mal für's Erste) : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Suicides_by_year

Durchweg interessante Biografien, teils unerhört verrückte Schicksale, dabei erschreckend oft bildhübsche Frauen in ihren besten Jahren. Es lässt sich viel popkulturelles Wissen nachholen, ich komme aus dem Lesen nicht mehr heraus.
Die jeweils angewandte Methode steht meist dabei.

Hier ein Vorgeschmack.
--
Philip Gale / 19 / was an American pioneering Internet software developer, computer prodigy / By the age of 17, Gale had earned roughly a million dollars' worth of stock options. After complaints of boredom and depression, on March 13, 1998, Gale jumped to his death from a classroom
/ suicide note : "Presumably I have jumped from a tall building. Yes, it is odd. To tell you why would be to tell you my mind! I cannot do this. [...] It is not about any single event, or person. It is about stubborn sadness, and a detached view of the world. I see my life — so much dreary, mundane, wasted time wishing upon unattainable goals — and I feel little attachment to the future. [...] In the end, it is that I am unwilling (sick of living) to live in mediocrity. [...] I am scared of the fall. I am scared of the impact. But when it is through, it will be through."

--
Ruslana Korshunova / 20 / Model / "I'm so lost. Will I ever find myself?"
--
Lord Nicholas Hervey / 38 / was a British aristocrat / Nicholas suffered severe depression and became increasingly reclusive. His landlady said that he "drew no shred of comfort from the high rank and great riches to which he was born" and that "he was a recluse, in the sense that he was heavily sedated and slept all day – a typical schizophrenic. He was very quiet, very Old Etonian. He was a nice guy, but very 'out of it'. Nobody visited him here, except sometimes we would hear someone come and take him out to dinner."
Onyx

Re: Wikipedia

Beitrag von Onyx »

Eine wirklich sehr interessante Seite, danke dafür.
enough

Re: Wikipedia

Beitrag von enough »

interessant :!:
Antworten