Irish Times article on assisted suicide

Es ist nur ein Lesezugriff möglich.

Moderatoren: Ludwig A. Minelli, Mediator

Gesperrt
Carlobrien

Irish Times article on assisted suicide

Beitrag von Carlobrien »

Hello,

My name is Carl O'Brien and I write for the Irish Times newspaper in Dublin, Ireland.

I am researching an article on assisted suicide; the legal obstacles which remain for people within the EU who opt to take their route; and the reasons behind why people consider assisted suicide.

I was prompted to explore this area following a very moving article in the Sydney Morning Herald on the death of Dr John Elliott, which examines the complexity and humanity behind assisted suicide (see link below):

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/a-doct ... 92086.html

I would be very interested in speaking to someone who is considering assisted suicide in order to illustrate sensitively and, anonymously if necessary, why people take this step.

If anyone is interested in contacting me, I am at carlobrien@gmail.com or (mobile) + 353 87 4176938, or The Irish Times, Tara Street, Dublin 2, Ireland, and I would be more than happy to discuss this in further detail.

Many thanks,

Carl

P.S. Ludwig Minelli suggested I put the following request on the Dignitas forum, rather than seeking to contact members individually.
Gesperrt