A Peaceful Death

Es ist nur ein Lesezugriff möglich.

Moderatoren: Ludwig A. Minelli, Mediator

Gesperrt
IWAPD

A Peaceful Death

Beitrag von IWAPD »

I have been depressed and suicidal for many years. My desire to accomplish some of the goals that I have in life is the only thing that is keeping me alive. Experiencing a peaceful death is one of the goals that I have. It is a privilege that very few people that are suicidal get to experience. I spent a lot of time searching the internet for pro-suicide and right to die websites. I was trying to find a forum where I could have discussions with people like Ludwig Minelli, Philip Nitschke and Boudewijn Chabot. I wanted to have a discussion about the idea of creating a suicide service that provided peaceful deaths for anyone that is suffering from extreme physical or emotional pain.

I found this website after reading an article about Ludwig Minelli on Nationalpost.com. I was initially pleased to learn that Dignitas was helping people that are suffering from terminal and mental illnesses. As I kept reading about the services that Dignitas provides, I quickly realized that it is an overpriced service that is not suitable for the majority of suicidal people that are suffering from depression. It may be a good service for some people that are suffering from a terminal illness, but there is no way that I would pay €4000 plus traveling expenses just so I can have a doctor prescribe a lethal dose of Nembutal.

I don’t believe that a suicidal person should have to experience negative emotions like fear, anger, and sadness during their final moments. I believe that a bullet to the head is always the best way to go. The death will always be quick and painless if the gun is positioned in the correct place. There are many people in the world that do not have easy access to guns. A person that is living in a country like the U.S.A can easily obtain a gun legally or illegally. But most people are forced to choose methods that involve physical or emotional pain. Some people have to experience the terror of falling to their death (or injury) from a bridge or a building. Some people have to experience the sadness of slowly drifting into unconsciousness after swallowing a lethal dose of Nembutal. A person with a gun might experience some fear, sadness, or anger before they pull the trigger, but once they pull it the death process is over in less than a second.

I would definitely be willing to pay €4000 for a service that can provide me with a death that is quick and peaceful. The service that I would like to use would take place in a comfortable environment. It could be a room with a comfortable reclining chair, a large television, and a good sound system with a large variety of music. Depressive narcotics like heroin or alcohol could be given to the person to calm their nerves. The person would then initiate the death process by pushing a button. The machine that causes the death should be something that instantly stops all of the electrical activity in the brain. It could be a machine that is designed to have the same effect of a large a caliber bullet entering the brain.
sickofit

Beitrag von sickofit »

Amen to that sounds great to me Reclyiner and herion and Tv !!!!!!!! Peacefull way , its about time we had this pill or something for all of us, when we want..........No messy ways!!! no Trauma's ! For me i think if i ever have to when i need to it will be one dose of Heroin, peacefull and Nodd off...... is how id like it, but i am Just not sure how much i would need.
Anonymous

Beitrag von Anonymous »

So they do help those that are severely clinicly depressed and mentally ill? I don't read German. Thank you for the info. Gives me a reason to work the little that I can to save for the ocasion. I even cried out of relief. :-) I need to make the pain stop. Nothing works. I wish I had a gun too but I'd rather do this properly. I don't care how much it costs. This should be readily available to anyone in the world. People that don't allow this are being selfish, narrow-minded & ignorant because if we could help ourselves we honestly would. And i already tried treating it but no avail.

Thanks again.

-Rene
pida

hello Rene

Beitrag von pida »

Dear Rene,

greetings.
Considering circumstances i hope u r doin fine.
You are aware that this forum can not not provide you with immediate
advice on '' how and where " , but you always get response from one or the other.
You also understand that, you don't fly to Switzerland, check in, get your stuff and bid farewell ?
I think it's quite a procedure and involves also a couple of check ups and interviews.

Hej, there's always a way ; we are a bloody lot searching for it.
Pitty that the ones having found it can tell us . . . .
hej, we'll make it , sooner or later ;-))

Nice day 'n talk 2 u soon, pida
Gesperrt