Gratitude

Es ist nur ein Lesezugriff möglich.

Moderatoren: Ludwig A. Minelli, Mediator

Gesperrt
Tatyana

Gratitude

Beitrag von Tatyana »

Respected Ludwig A. Minelli and employees DIGNITAS.
I wish to express you the gratitude and support. I very much would want, that in unlucky days of my life near to me there would be people who could help to make to me an own choice. I witnessed slow and painful fading of my mum. You allow to people real possibility to stop own tortures, and also tortures of people surrounding them. THANKS YOU. Give to you God of health and forces for many years. Yours faithfully, Tatyana.
(Excuse for my bad language. There can be someone from you Russian better, than I knows English. Therefore I leave the Russian text of the message also)

Óâàæàåìûé Ludwig A. Minelli è ñîòðóäíèêè DIGNITAS.
ß õî÷ó âûðàçèòü Âàì ñâîþ ïðèçíàòåëüíîñòü è ïîääåðæêó. ß áû î÷åíü õîòåëà, ÷òîáû â òÿæåëûå äíè ìîåé æèçíè ðÿäîì ñî ìíîé îêàçàëèñü áû ëþäè, êîòîðûå ñìîãëè áû ïîìî÷ü ìíå ñäåëàòü ñâîé ñîáñòâåííûé âûáîð. ß áûëà ñâèäåòåëåì ìåäëåííîãî è ìó÷èòåëüíîãî óãàñàíèÿ ìîåé ìàìû. Âû äàåòå ëþäÿì ðåàëüíóþ âîçìîæíîñòü ïðåêðàòèòü ñîáñòâåííûå ìó÷åíèÿ, à òàêæå ìó÷åíèÿ îêðóæàþùèõ èõ ëþäåé. ÑÏÀÑÈÁÎ ÂÀÌ. Äàé Âàì Áîã çäîðîâüÿ è ñèë íà ìíîãèå ãîäû. Ñ óâàæåíèåì, Òàòüÿíà.
(Èçâèíèòå çà ìîé ïëîõîé ÿçûê. Ìîæåò áûòü êòî-òî èç Âàñ çíàåò ðóññêèé ëó÷øå, ÷åì ÿ àíãëèéñêèé. Ïîýòîìó îñòàâëÿþ ðóññêèé òåêñò ñîîáùåíèÿ òàêæå)
Gesperrt