DOCUMENTARY EUTHANASIA

Es ist nur ein Lesezugriff möglich.

Moderatoren: Ludwig A. Minelli, Mediator

Gesperrt
Ola

DOCUMENTARY EUTHANASIA

Beitrag von Ola »

As death has been quite close to me at various points in my life, in the form of very close friends and family members dying, I am now making a documentary which I hope can make my audience understand death better, and give them a more relaxed and open way of dealing with death. I have experienced one friend commit suicide, which was not assisted, as the end of a long unbearable depression, she was so alone about it.

I hope to dedicate one part of my film to euthanasia. This I hope will give my audience insight into why assisted suicide is necessary and actually can be a great help after severe suffering.

If any of you reading this have decided on euthanasia and also think it is important to keep on trying to give people insight in and understanding for euthanasia, please contact me. Also if you are not interested in participating in that part of my film, it might be great value for my research to communicate with you. I can promise you total anonymity if necessary.

(You can write to me in German, I will also try to answer back in German if that fits you better)

Kind regards
Ola
Gesperrt