Körperlich und geistig müde

Es ist nur ein Lesezugriff möglich.

Moderatoren: Ludwig A. Minelli, Mediator

Gesperrt
Christian Weber

Körperlich und geistig müde

Beitrag von Christian Weber »

Hallo zusammen,

ich bin 33 Jahre alt komme aus Deutschland und bin übers Fernsehen auf Dignitas gestossen .
Mein Problem ist sicherlich nicht ganz so schlimm wie bei den meisten hier aber für mich langsam unerträglich .

Ich leide seit 6 Jahren an starken Angstzuständen(Zukunftsänsten, Existensängsten , Verlust und Kontrollängsten) schweren Dperessionen mit sehr starken Grübelzwängen(dadurch extreme Schlafstörungen ) und seit neuesten kommt es immer wieder vor das ich total verrückte Gedanken bekomme, einfach so die tauchen plötzlich auf vorallem wenn ich unter Leuten bin . Oft sind es aggresive .
Der letzte Punkt macht mir sehr zu schaffen und versetzt mich in Angst da ich das Gefühl bekomme langsam verrückt zu werden . Und das ist das letzte was ich will . Ich habe keine Lust mein Leben lang in einer Psychatrie zu verbringen

Ich bin eh seit 9 Monaten in stationärer Behandlung und im Moment ist es so wie am Anfang es hat sich nichts geändert , was sehr frustriertend ist
Ich denke schon seit Monaten über unzulässiges Wort nach , leider fehlt mir für eine radikale Lösung der Mut . Deswegen bin ich hier auf diese Seite gekommen
Ich weis für Psychische Probleme gibts bestimmt eine Lösung aber ich bin einfach am Ende ich weis nicht was ich noch tun soll
Gruss Christian
Ludwig A. Minelli
Site Admin

Beitrag von Ludwig A. Minelli »

Da wir keine Ärzte sind, und da Ferndiagnosen ohnehin als wenig sinnvoll erscheinen, können wir uns im Forum zu Ihrer Situation nicht äussern.

Es scheint uns aber wichtig zu sein, dass Sie zu uns direkten Kontakt aufnehmen - also nicht über das Forum, sondern durch Brief oder e-Mail. Im direkten privaten Kontakt lassen sich solche Fragen besser miteinander erörtern und abklären, wie Sie am besten vorgehen.
Christian Weber

Ich wollte bloss meine Situation wie einige andere auch und meine Lage mal zum Ausdruck bringen
Ich hatte hier auch nicht auf Hilfe gehofft aber trotzdem danke für das Angebot der Kommunikation

Gruss Christian
Pluto Cat

Beitrag von Pluto Cat »

Herr Weber,

Es tut mir leid, aber ich kann nur Englisch gut sprechen.

Your statement affected me emotionally. Normally I would not discuss the suffering of another person, because it is a private matter. I am responding because I am in treatment with new techniques. The physicians tell me they are very effective for difficult problems.

In addition to physical illnesses, I suffer from sleep disorders, extreme fatigue, extreme emotional suffering, and loss of mental functioning. These medical problems have made me homeless twice and even today I think constantly of suicide. I became bankrupt because of medical costs.

I have found expert physicians who specialize in treating fatigue, and they referred me to a neurology expert who can treat the emotional suffering and physical pain.

My treatment has very recently started, so I cannot report any good news, but I am writing to tell you about what these physicians do so you can search for similar experts in your country. I suffered without medical treatment for years because ordinary physicians didn't know about new research that has been completed in the last 10 years.

I realize I am discussing your private matters. If I have your permission to continue, please reply to this statement.
Christian Weber

Hallo Pluto Cat

Wenn du was weist kann du mir gerne schreiben (Hoffe ich habe deinen Text richtig übersetzt):-)))
Gruss Christian
Pluto Cat

Beitrag von Pluto Cat »

Hello Christian,

Thank you for replying. I am very sick so I cannot write much now. I have suffered because of ignorant doctors and I want to give you the information I have learned so there will maybe be a chance of effective medical treatment for you.

A lesson I have learned by thinking about suicide constantly for many years is that suicide is not an end in itself. It is an extreme method to end extreme suffering. Like Dignitas has mentioned, there are 50 failed suicide attempts for every successful suicide, and the failed suicide attempts often cause severe permanent injuries which only cause more suffering. If it is possible to end or reduce the suffering by another method, there is no reason to attempt the extremely dangerous suicide method. Please understand that I am not criticizing your suicidal thoughts. They are a completely natural consequence of extreme suffering. Elite soldiers often have self destructive thoughts during harsh training because the physical pain of the training is very great. In some cultures suicide is regarded only as a drastic final solution to a problem and not a result of mental illness.

First sleep disorders. I apologize if you already know this information, but writing it helps me organize my thoughts.

The effects are catastrophic. Sleep deprivation can create the symptoms of most mental illnesses in a very healthy person. Depression is both a cause of sleep deprivation and a result of sleep deprivation. Sleep deprivation over a long time causes immune system damage and dangerous high blood pressure. Many diseases can infect the body because of the damaged immune system. Mycoplasma, pneumonic chlamydia, and many other disease bacteria grow so strong in the body that normal functioning is drastically reduced. The toxins produced by these bacteria cause depression, emotional instability, memory damage, and inability to think. They also contribute to sleep disorders because their toxins damage the chemical cycle of sleep. They also cause extreme fatigue, random pain throughout the body, and thyroid malfunction (this also causes fatigue).

The disease bacteria I mentioned above as well as many other common bacteria cause Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, serious cardiovascular disease and an illness similar to Alzheimer's Disease. It takes many years for this damage to occur and these diseases can be cured or forced to go into remission in 1 or 2 years. I suggest you seek experts in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia. Do not let an ordinary physician discourage you. Ordinary physicians do not know about new research that has occurred in the last 10 years. My physicians are in direct contact with the researchers and that is why they have the most recent information. A good test is to ask the experts how they treat Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. If they tell you a combination of powerful antibiotics taken over many months and nutritional support, then they know about the most recent research. If they tell you the cause is unknown and there is no effective treatment then they don't know.

A treatment discovered last year is infrared lamp dry heat sauna. So far it has proven to be highly effective. The disease bacteria die at a lower temperature than normal human biological cells, so raising body temperature with a dry sauna is an effective treatment. Also the light of certain infrared lamps penetrates the body a short distance and kills the bacteria directly. The infrared lamps are cheap. They are the same lamps restaurants use to keep food warm on the inside. For maximum benefit, the infrared lamps must be placed inside the sauna (it is easy to do).

If you find a good expert in Germany, I will ask my physician if there is a way a German expert can make contact with the researchers. At least I will be able to tell you where a German expert can find the medical documents published by the researchers.

The bacterias have the ability to hide inside the biological cells of the body. Tests cannot detect them unless they are in the bloodstream. Even the best laboratories have a hard time detecting them. An expert must treat the patient according to the group of related symptoms in addition to searching with the tests. The tests are very useful and can detect many other harmful bacterias which contribute to the sickness.

Have you had a sleep study done at an expert sleep laboratory? It is vital to know if there are physical problems contributing to your sleep disorders.

I do not have much information about the anxiety disorder that you have described, but I do know that bacterial infection and sleep deprivation will make any mental illness much worse. It is not uncommon to have mental and physical diseases overlapping and making each other worse. Perhaps the medical conditions I have described are affecting you. If so, maybe curing them will improve your ability to control the anxiety and the wild thoughts.

I am taking a very new treatment for emotional disorders and physical sicknesses. It was originally developed to treat chronic pain. The inventor of this treatment discovered that the brain-body connection is a two way street. Everyone knows that the brain sends signals to the conscious mind, but he discovered that the conscious mind can effectively modify the brain. It requires very simple training and has been very effective with eliminating severe pain and significant success with eliminating post traumatic stress disorder and depression. The treatment has not been successful for me yet. Usually there are fast results, but I believe the severity of my emotional disorders and my long term focus on death are preventing the treatment from working. I am confident that this will be overcome by practicing the training for a long time. It is effective for people with extreme pain in a matter of months, sometimes only weeks. If it works for me in a few years, then that will be a great success. I think that if it can improve my emotional disorders then it would probably be useful for you. This treatment does not use psychiatric medication. In addition to the training, one of things it uses is a small device (it is the size of a pack of playing cards) to create an electric field around the head. In a matter of months, this treament improves sleep and alleviates depression. It seemed strange to me, but the physician said 20 years of research have proven the device is effective. I have not started using it because I have to go on a business trip instead of treating the medical conditions that have destroyed my health and my life, and now threaten to cripple me in the next 10 to 20 years. The device is expensive so I don't want to bring it. I am not an old man. I am only a few years older than you.

I hope this information is useful. I am glad I was able to write a substantial amount. I welcome your discussion.
Gesperrt