Bleiben im Rahmendes Gesetzes:

Es ist nur ein Lesezugriff möglich.

Moderatoren: Ludwig A. Minelli, Mediator

Gesperrt
ifonly

Bleiben im Rahmendes Gesetzes:

Beitrag von ifonly »

Blieben im Rahmendes Gesetzes:Hilfesuch enden fur die unterstutzung bei selbstrumord durch langstutzung bei unzulässiges Wort durch langfristige psycische erkrankungen und depressionen,nicht esselbstzutun,ist in Deutschand oder Estland legal,wenn jemand bereit ist,bitte.Ich bin genuine.Bitte PN,venn du vielleicht konnensie zu helfen.Danke.
Maik Schmidt

Re: Bleiben im Rahmendes Gesetzes:

Beitrag von Maik Schmidt »

Ich übersetz mal: Du bist psychisch krank und suchst jemand der Freitodhilfe gewährt.

Richtig?
ifonly

Beitrag von ifonly »

I am very sorry I do not speak German.
Staying within the Law.Unable to do it myself.Unable to have an assisted suicide at present with Dignitas as persons with mental illness BiPolar are not at present able to be helped.It is within the Law for someone to assist with providing method in Germany and Estonia so long as person does it themselves.Am hoping to find such a compassionate person.Am 40's .F.Am genuine.Can marry.Am desperately hoping to find a kind understanding person willing to help and I understand this is within the Law.I have asked Dignitas about the Law in Germany, so long as the person requests it for themselves and does it themselves,the person providing method is within the Law.Same in Estonia.Marriage may help with the Law.Have never married and have no children.Really am genuine.Thank you so much.Please if you feel you maybe willing to help,please PN.
Touched

Beitrag von Touched »

Zuletzt geändert von Touched am Sonntag 10. Juli 2011, 08:10, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Maik Schmidt

Tja da suchen so einige.
Und wenn du gefunden hast, teils mir mit. Ich such nämlich auch.

Kann übersetzen wer mag.
Touched

Beitrag von Touched »

Zuletzt geändert von Touched am Sonntag 10. Juli 2011, 08:20, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Maik Schmidt

Thank you touched. Hach das bekomm ich grad noch so hin. :mrgreen:
ifonly

Beitrag von ifonly »

I am very sorry for being unable to write in German.But I am genuine and see this as the only way to stay within the Law,at present until Dignitas are able once again to assist persons with a mental illness such as BiPolar or Schizophrenia or longterm depression if the person is an adult and able to make a rational decision for themselves as i am able to.Am very genuine but realise the chances of finding such a compassionate person willing to assist me or even marry me would be rare.I understand my request seems unusual but I am very genuine and wanting to stay within the Law.
I also thought to ask if anyone has the skills to build a machine such as Roger Kusch has made so the person can do it themselves would also be Legal so long as the person ie me does it themselves.Please if anyone is able to build such a machine please also PN.Thank you.
My situation has come to this only because at present Dignitas are unable to accept persons with a mental illness or longterm depressive illness for an assisted suicide.I continue to support the compassionate service Dignitas provide for persons with a terminal illness but also am in agreement with Mr Ludwig Minelli that for some persons if an adult say over 40 who has lived longterm with a mental illness and really would rather have an assisted suicide,then really what reason does a Government have to say this person is a human being and has no right to choose to end their life peacefully if this is really what they want?
It is not to hurt or offend persons i say this but really because i genuinely feel an adult has a right to choose,if only as a last right of compassion for a human being?
Touched

Beitrag von Touched »

Zuletzt geändert von Touched am Sonntag 10. Juli 2011, 08:14, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
ifonly

Beitrag von ifonly »

Hi Touched,
thank you for your reply.No I am not looking for a partner,I was more stating how to stay within the Law when unfortunately Dignitas are not at present able to assist persons wanting an assisted suicide for longterm depressive mental illness such as BiPolar.I was just stating what would be legal under the circumstances.I would be extremely appreciative of finding someone to assist me while staying within the law.
Maik Schmidt

In Deutschland ist Freitodbegleitung legal, aber die Ärzte zu feige.
ifonly

Beitrag von ifonly »

Yes I am sorry once again for writing in English I hope maybe some members of Dignitas which i continue to support can understand.
I have checked the Law regarding suicide and freewill in Germany.
EXIT can clarify this.
For an adult who is either terminally ill or has a longterm mental illness such as Bipolar or longterm depression who is wanting to end their own life out of freewill this is within the Law for a compassionate person to assist them so far as either providing a certain method so long as the person assisting is not coercing them into itbut the person wanting to end their life has made the decision out of free will.This is within the Law.
Even if the person wanting to end their life is able to find such a compassionate person and the person is willing to assist them only so far as providing a method ,the person wanting to end their life must do it themselves.
I view this under the current inhumane assisted suicide Law in the UK and some other countries other than Germany,Switzerland,Estonia ,Uruguay and even the USA in some States are compassionate regarding assisted suicide.
Agreed Germany Switzerland and Estonia are very liberal regarding the right of an adult to end their life with the assistance of a compassionate person,the person does not have to be a Drthey can just be a compassionate person who has agreed for an altruistic reason to assist the person wanting to end their life.
Of course I would much rather be able to have an assisted suicide with Dignitas because the method is as peaceful as suicide can be and is certain and Mr Ludwig Minelli knows the Law as he is a Lawyer.Mr Ludwig Minelli is willing to assist in the cases of persons with longterm mental illness ,the reason at present he is unable to is because the method he uses -pentobarbital -he cannot find a Dr willing to agree for a person with mental illness.This has not always been the case,but at present it is.There are other methods available but this is the only one Dignitas use.
In Germany the Law is slightly different there is no law against suicide or assisted suicide if the person wanting to end their life makes the decision out of freewill.
I am not for encouraging a person to end their life and many persons with mental illness or even terminal illness choose not to,I do believe though that a human being of adult age should have a right to choose.
To find such a compassionate person willing to assist purely because they have a belief also that for altruistic reasons if the person is an adult and really wants to end their life having explored all other options such as therapies,antidepressants and such,they really should have the right to do so.
So in Switzerland,Germany and Estonia-the most liberal law in Estonia is neither suicide or assisted suicide is illegal.If a compassionate person in Estonia one could find or even marry and they agree to assist in the ending of the person's life because this is what they really want-this is within the Law.
A very unusual request- to offer oneself for marriage to an Estonian or German Citizen and for the person marrying them to agree at a certain time this person would assist them in ending their life.Unusual very,but within the Law.
In Germany or Estonia the person assisting does not have to be married they could just be a very compassionate person willing to for perhaps their own belief in a human beings right to choose-to find such a person would be very unusual i know and where would one find such a person?
They might be a compassionate Athiest who feels a person has a right to choose and is willing to help,it might be the act of the kindness of a stranger who one would get to know a little and who understands the person's reasons.They might be a Christian who sees this as a last act of compassion for the person who requests it they might even be a Buddhist who feels it is the person's karma should karma exist and they might feel as a Buddhist that having such compassion for humanity seeing this person in pain who reaches out to them and genuinely asks them -please would you assist me in ending my life I am an adult who out of freewill would want this to be.Would there exist a Buddhist so full of compassion for a person that he would understand that yes in this case he would be willing to assist the person,would a Buddhist in this situation be uncompassionate to refuse or not?The person requesting for them to assist them may not have obtained a great deal of enlightenment in their life,they may not have lived the life they would have wanted to-they may be the lowliest human creature in Buddhist Belief System-which i am not sure what kind of lowly human creature is the lowliest in Buddhism-but for an enlightened Buddhist full of compassion and humanity to reach out to this human being no matter how lowly a human creature they are and say-Yes I will assist you in the ending of your life-this time because no matter how lowly a human creature you are-you are a human being and out of an act of humanity I will assist you.
To find such a person-whether a Buddhist or not-would be -certainly a blessing for such a person even if they were the lowliest human creature in the world.
This would be within the Law providing the Buddhist was German or Estonian-it may go against their belief system or under the circumstances as a last act of compassion of the person they mayfeel a compassionate feeling that this is really what the person wanted.Of course the person assisting in Germany and Estonia does not have to be a Buddhist but i am just trying to make a case for the likelihood of a Buddhist under these circumstances to agree to assist the person if they asked them?Or would they refuse no matter how much the person however lowly a human creature told them that genuinely this is what they really really wanted?
To find such a person -
Gesperrt